- ‘Easy Shift’ Automated Manual Transmission with ‘Sports’ mode for enhanced accelaration and ‘creep’ feature for heavy traffic maneuverability and parking ease.
- Comes with Electric Power AssistedSTEERING (ePAS), designed for light steering, for easy maneuvering in tight parking and driving situations in cities.
- Latest in design – Infinity motif grille, smoked headlamps, Tata signature steering wheel, sporty integrated tailgate spoiler
- Comes with a 24 litre fuel tank for longer driving range
- Convenience of a 110L luggage space in the MT and class leading interior space with 4% better shoulder room and 6% better legroom than competition*
- Connectivity features like BluetoothTM, CD, Radio, USB & AUX-in and first-in-segment* Digital Information Display
- Enhanced Safety – crumple zone, intrusion beams, anti-roll bar and SUV-like ground clearance
- NEWrange with Five variants – XE, XM, XT with Manual Transmission, XMA and XTA with Easy Shift AMT, catering to various needs of customer
The Nano continues to innovate and evolve in line with the needs of its customers.
Taking the spirit of innovation further, Tata Motors today announced the launch of all new GenX Nano range, a new compact, feature-rich hatchback for the trendy, youthful, bold and stylish customer.
The new GenX Nano comes with advanced technological features which strengthens its value proposition, making it the perfect city car. The GenX Nano will be available for sale, across the country in over 450 Tata Motors sales outlets, from today.